INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We will only collect information about you when you willingly provide it. You are not legally required to provide us with any information, but in order to access our services, order products, ask us questions or give us feedback you will need to provide us with certain details.
MINORS. www.gemymaalouf.com does not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of 18. Minors are not permitted to use the www.gemymaalouf.com website or services, and www.gemymaalouf.com requests that minors under the age of 18 don't submit any personal information to the website. Since information regarding minors under the age of 18 is not collected, www.gemymaalouf.com does not knowingly distribute personal information regarding minors under the age of 18.
Personal Data That You Provide Through the Sites: We may collect the following personal data from you:
- Identity and Contact Data: Including your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, e-mail address, tax status and other personal data concerning your preferences relevant to our services;
- Financial and Payment Data: Including your bank account number and other data necessary for processing payments and fraud prevention, including credit/debit card numbers, security code numbers and other related billing information;
- Physical Access Data: Related to details of your visits to our stores for collection of products you purchased.
OUR USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER INFORMATION
- process any transactions you make using the website, including contacting you if we have any query regarding orders or responding to any of your queries;
- provide our goods and services to you and for associated purposes;
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us;
- contact you (including by post, email, SMS and WhatsApp) about our products, services, offers which we think may be of interest to you and for market research purposes, subject always to your marketing preferences;
- improve your browsing experience by developing and improving the design and layout of the website, through analysis of your usage;
- contact you for your feedback on our products and services, including requests for reviews, ratings and satisfaction surveys;
- contact you to provide you with information about third party products, services or offers which may be of interest to you, subject always to your consent (if applicable) or your chosen marketing preferences (which you can update at any time);
- contact you in relation to any prize draws, competitions or other promotions that you have entered or subscribed to;
- for research, analysis and risk management; and
- Enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements and in the detection and prevention of theft, fraud or other crimes.
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties’’
- https://gemymaalouf.com/ will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
- https://gemymaalouf.com/ takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (www.gemymaalouf.com) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online’’.
- ‘’The gemymaalouf.com is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.’’
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your personal data to any of our affiliate companies, or to our service providers who assist us in providing the services we offer, processing transactions, fulfilling requests for information, receiving and sending communications, updating marketing lists, analyzing data, providing support services or in performing other tasks, from time to time.
Your personal data will be accessible by authorized personnel of our company, our affiliated companies, and service providers acting on our behalf on a need-to-know basis. Transfer of your personal data from your country of residence to third countries (notably to countries where we operate) may be involved; some of these countries are subject to a data protection adequacy decision of the European Commission, whereas others are not, such as the US. To ensure the protection of your personal data is consistent with applicable law, we will ensure that third party service providers operating such transfers outside your country of residence or the EEA, do so pursuant to the EU Model Clauses, or other acceptable legal mechanisms.
We may also share your personal data with third parties in connection with potential or actual sale or restructuring of our company or any of our assets, or those of any associated company, in which case personal data held by us about our users may be one of the transferred assets.
We will also respond to requests for personal data where required to do so by law, or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, request from a regulator or any other legal process served on us.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Applicable California privacy legislation permits visitors who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request to access such information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Within thirty (30) days of receiving such a request, we will provide a list of the categories of Personal Data disclosed to third parties for third party direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of these third parties. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. We reserve our right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the address specified in this paragraph.
YOUR EUROPEAN PRIVACY RIGHTS
The GDPR entitles European residents certain rights in relation to their Personal Data. Under certain circumstances, if you are a European resident by law you have the right to:
Update, modify, delete or obtain (commonly known as a "subject access request") a copy of the Personal Data that we hold on you; or restrict or stop us from using any of the Personal Data which we hold about you;
You can request this by contacting email@example.com. We endeavor to respond to such requests within a month or less, although we reserve the right to extend this period for complex requests.
Where appropriate, we will respond to your requests relating to your Personal Data in writing or by email.